Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Witch's New Year!


Happy Witch's New Year to all who celebrate it! I hope you all had a very blessed Samhain! I know I did! This was my first ever Sabbat ritual. I did my self-initiation ritual Monday afternoon, and it went amazing. I honestly can not believe that I have been studying for a year and a day already, it goes by so fast! I feel so blessed to have found this spirituality. We did a Samhain ritual and we had a silent supper! I cooked a 3 course meal for our silent supper, it was so gratifying. The energy was extremely intense, and I am so glad that our ancestors chose to join us in our Samhain rite. I already can't wait until next year! Pictures of Samhain and pumpkin carving are over at my facebook, I am under the name Jenn Embers if you would like to see our pictures or send a friend request. I would love to have you on Facebook!

With the Witch's New Year among us, I have decided to start putting some drastic changes in motion. So much has happened this past year and I am ready to move on and emerge a stronger person because of it. I get a lot of e-mails and messages on YouTube regarding weight loss and fitness, so that is why I decided to create this blog. With the New Year, new changes are made. I decided to cancel my gym membership and work on getting fit at home. I have posted a video on my YouTube channel titled "Fitness Witch-Happy Witch's New Year", which also explains my goals and exciting changes I will be making.

I absolutely LOVE to cook healthy and I am so excited to share all of the amazing recipes I have learned over the years. I have binders full of healthy recipes and I subscribe to many healthy eating magazines and blogs. I also believe in still eating what you love...just in a healthier version! I adore Hungry Girl, her website and T.V. show are so inspiring! My husband loves her too because he get's healthy onion rings every Sunday during football season. I will be posting healthy recipes here and on my YouTube Channel as well as healthy snack and eating ideas for on the go Witch's like myself! 

I decided to cancel my gym membership and get fit at home because I know I can do it! I have the tools and the knowledge to attain my goals. I am so excited for this endeavor and I want all of you to join in with me and make this a healthy new year! I also plan on posting fitness video's and ideas as well! I just feel like this year has AMAZING energy flying around in it and I plan to make the most of it! 

I am starting my fitness routine on Saturday November 5! So join in with me, and let's get fit together! I will be updating this blog 5 days a week to keep myself on track and to check in with all of my other fitness witch's! Happy Witch's New Year! May this new year bring you and your loved ones great blessings!!

Love,
Jenn Embers
(The Fitness Witch) 

No comments:

Post a Comment