Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Monday #2


Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you have all had a good day so far. I have had a wonderful yet busy Monday. I trust you all had a fabulous weekend as well. My weekend was relaxing and quiet. I did not do much. As most of you know, I have been sick this past week, so I decided to take this past weekend to rest and rejuvenate. Cody and I finished watching the Harry Potter series, now we only need to see the last one and we are finished. I actually really enjoyed the movies. I took a nice long relaxing healing bath this weekend as well. I have been focusing on healing myself and getting lots of rest. I also got to finish my "crone" painting that I have been working on to go above my altar. I am feeling so much better today then I did all last week. I was a little bummed that as soon as I started this blog, I got sick. I am glad I recovered quickly and can start updating again.

This morning Cody and I woke up and went on a walk. My head cold is still lingering a bit so we decided to walk instead of jog. It was a beautiful Fall morning out. We took a picture of the moon shinning down upon the ocean. I love waking up before the rest of the world. You get to see things that the rest of the world doesn't. It always starts my day off right to wake up early and enjoy my surroundings with my wonderful husband by my side. 

We headed back home to have our breakfast which was Kashi Go Lean Cereal, have I mentioned I love this stuff? So delicious and filling. Cody helped pack my lunch while I got ready for work. He is seriously a dream husband, I could not ask for more. I am excited about the start of the new week and finally feeling a lot better. Tonight on the agenda is 30 minutes of cardio at the gym and a Hot Yoga class. I have certainly missed my Yoga classes while being sick. I am excited to hit the mat once again. Tonight for dinner we are having Peachy Pork Chops. I have a video on my YT channel (Abroomandthemoon) which shows you how to make these. I will post the recipe and pictures here tomorrow as well.

Goals this week:
1) Eat Healthy/Clean Meals. Stick to my meals that are planned.
2) Drink 90oz. + Water Daily!
3) Have 1 cup of Green Tea every day.
4) Stick to my workout calendar for this week. 
5) Track my meals and fitness in my journal. 
6) Start jogging in the morning instead of just walking.
7) Earn 30 + Activity Points.
8) Meditate at least 3 times this week.
9) Do the TIU Office workout at my desk every day (5) days this week.
10) Blog here 5 times this week!

 Painted my nails Sailor Blue this weekend. (What a nice way to pamper myself!)
 My homemade antioxidant smoothie! Frozen Berries, pureed berry ice cubes  and Almond Milk!
 My house is full of Fall Festive designs!
My husband always buys me bat stuffed animals because he knows I love bats. He got this one for me as a get well present. How cute is he?
 I got Cody to hang up my spider Halloween lights in the living room!
 The paintings above my altar! The seashell one was done by Cody, his Mom, and myself while she was here visiting. The middle witchy painting was done by Vikki. The rest are mine. I just finished the maiden, mother, and crone paintings this weekend!
 These are my element paintings. Just supposed to be abstract to use for meditation.
A close up!
 Cottons the cat rested with me all weekend! Yes, that is how she sleeps. LOL
 Saturday morning was spent on my patio with a coffee in hand and a good poetry book! I love Fall mornings.
 My FAVORITE hummus! I love this stuff!! This was a weekend staple since I was to lazy to cook!
Beltane the cat also rested with me!
 I love T.J.'s soup! I bought this for my lunches this week! I just pour the serving size into a bowl and toss it in the microwave. Such a yummy treat for lunch!
 I am also bringing a fresh orange for lunch everyday! Lots of Vitamin C to drive this cold away!
 I am also bringing some sliced cucumber with 2 tbsp.'s of fat free ranch for lunch!
This was taken from our moonlit walk this morning! So beautiful! She is almost full!

2 comments:

  1. Love your painting Jen, I wish mine were that good. I'm sorry you have been under the weather I hope you all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Did you say TIU? Haha. A TIU follower AND a witch? This is like a dream come true :)

    ReplyDelete